- No Prerequisites required to start this course
- Core cybersecurity functions
- Identify potential dangers internally and externally to the organisation
- Define Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and the compliance around this information
- Managing Data Confidentiality
- All employees of Australian businesses
- Employees of organisations that collect sensitive and private information
This comprehensive training course will teach you the fundamentals of cybersecurity and how to apply the Australian Privacy Principles in your workplace. You will learn about the different types of cyber threats, how to identify them, and what measures you can take to protect your business or organisation.
You will gain a strong understanding of the fundamentals of cybersecurity, including risk management, incident response, access control, and encryption. You will also learn about the different types of attacks and how to protect yourself against them. In addition, you will be given practical advice on how to maintain secure systems and prevent data breaches.
Empower your employees to serve as your first line of cyber defence. Ensure that your workforce understands the significance of the information they engage with on a daily basis and makes the correct choice when it comes to protecting sensitive corporate information and assets through education.
This course is intended to foster a culture of cybersecurity awareness that is sustainable. Employees learn the value of the information they are entrusted with through a variety of exercises and examples, while gaining the tools and practical knowledge required to recognise and understand common security threats.